Friday, April 10, 2009

RAWR!! Crossdress ideas

Hey every body (omg 3 updates in a week O_O) though I feel bad none of them are interesting :p.

I didn't get to do the dare I was planning on yesterday, just some stuff came up that I wouldn't of felt good about just leaving.
So sowwy bout that :(

anyway thanks everybody for voting, i was actually rather amazed at how many votes its gotten so far with more then a week to still go O_O haha^^

but i can already tell whats probably gonna win lol.


Any who, I wanna do something fun and silly that I haven't done in awhile. Crossdress, i've done it before back when my hair was very short, though now it is a bit long. But that's what wigs are for :p
I'm not looking for clothing ideas, unless you have one you really want me to try out lol. Just mainly looking for Fun/silly things to do while crossdressed^^

So any questions or ideas, feel free to throw them my way^^

Some ideas that have already been thrown my way.
-Hit on girls
-spend entire day as a "guy" using male facilities. I.E, male bathrooms, changing stalls, etc etc
-go shopping and try on clothes

************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
waiting to find out what it is

Truths-
20 most unusual/fun/interesting/kinky things you've ever done, at least 3 a week on your blog

XoXoXo
~Krystal


*********************

3 comments:

bored said...

glad you are writing, don't feel bad non of them are interesting because this is much better than not hearing anything.

Anonymous said...

I will comment.

I just did.

xD

-Angel

Anonymous said...

Truths- 20 most unusual/fun/interesting/kinky things you've ever done, at least 3 a week on your blog

averaging 0/week so far :)