Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm still alive

yup the rumors are true ;)


lol i'm sooo sorry for the lack of updates. :x

i've talked about this with someone else, and even though i do get comments every once in awhile (thanks so much for those that do^^) it's still a bit of a rarity, and I feel bad because i don't wanna sound like a comment whore or anything, but they are a bit nice, cause then i know i'm not talking to myself here^^.

But things should get a bit more interesting, i'm apparently recieving a dare to do tommorow O_o, and i've also found a way to share access of my dare calander with other people. Though you may not always get a written up event of everything i do on their from everyone (i'll try, i swear) you'll at least be able to check it out and see what i have going on. and then if you really really want to make sure I write one up you see on the calander, bug me about it haha.

any way i did get a couple of dares posted in comments which is awesome^^. Cause its like hey cool this is what i'm using this for haha. but i do ask that next time you guys put the dare on my latest post. It's so much easier to keep track of them that way, instead of wondering "now which post was that dare commented at"

but ya i did the chair dare awhile ago, it was annoyling hard to hold that position.

The dare was :Strip naked and were only your vibrating thong. Lay on a chair sideways wear only your back is resting on the chair and your feet flat on the flore at a 90 degree angle. Turn on the vibrating thong and hold for 25 minuts do not let your legs drop if you do add on a minut.

Thankfully for strong legs (and a bit of will power :p) I held out for the full time with out dropping to the floor (phew) and got a nice orgasm out of it^^

As for the other dare, i want to do it, but like i mentioned earlier, i can't find it for the life of me :(


anywho that's all from me for now, so till next time, i swear i'll make my next post something more interest

************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
waiting to find out what it is


XoXoXo
~Krystal


*********************

6 comments:

Lord Elwood said...

Glad to hear you are still alive! While I may not always comment, rest assured that I am reading and Checking in all the time. Keep the dares and the updates coming!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing my dare! Your blog is alsome!

Anonymous said...

Again thanks for doing my dare. I got the idea from a field trip were we had to do something that you were doing only it envoled 4 people and have four chairs everyone siting in the chairs had vertical, horazontal, vertical, horazontal. What we did was each one would lay back on eachothers legs and someone would take all the chairs out from underneth us and so anyways there were like 10 teams doing it and ours won staying up the longest than we did again switching me out my team won again. Thats were that dare idea came from. I tried holding the pasition by my self it isn't as hard but it does get hard after a while. So I figuard I give you that dare with the vibrating thong just to see if you could stick it out. I'm sorry for giving you dares and puting them in the wrong place for you to find them. I'll go ahead and tell you the otherone if it is the one your looking for that you can't find. Plan a date to go shopping at the mall at a besy time. Take a shower and after wards load your body down with love spell body butter. Than get dreased than spray as much love spell body spray as you dare on. Then go shoping and see what reations you get from people if any. I guess you can add on something to the dare if you want to. But thats it hopefully I didn't cause you much trouble your blog is an alsome blog, very entertaining. It reminds me of me and my cousins doing lots of stuff that we only hoped we didn't get calt at. But not as exciting as yours, of course! Thanks for listening. :)

Anonymous said...

Heres a dare for ya. Play a game of one on one against Nat or your gf at basketball. For each time someone scores a basket the person who scores the basket pics a piece of clothing to take off from the other player. Only the person wearing the clothing doesn't take it off the person who scores does! The winner gets to keep the cloths for the night or untill they decide to give them back!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just have a get together with Nat and all your friends and play truth or dare and write about it. Simple and entertaining fun.

Anonymous said...

Watch a movie at the movie house naked again only this time have someone else doing it with you. That was such an alsome story last time so why don't you do it again?