Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dog Dare

The Dare: Be a dog for 48 hours

I did this dare when I had 2 open days obviously. When I got up first thing in the morning of this dare, I was completly naked as dogs don't wear clothes :p...Except those spoiled ones who's owners buy them sweaters and shirts haha. Anyway, first day I did this my gf was home for most of the day so she was able to help me with it. When we got up in the morning and i crawled my way to the kitchen, she made me a plate of eggs and bacon which i had to eat with no hands haha. Though while she was cooking, i took the oppurtunity to stretch and watch T.V. on the couch, and she took the oppurtunity to fill a spray bottle with water and squirt me till i got off the couch. >_> apparently I wasn't allowed on the furniture lol.
For the most part of the day I stayed as true to the doggy lifestyle as i could...meaning being a lazy bum an laying around :p. My gf and I hung out for a bit watching t.v with me laying on the floor, and before she headed out to work she decided to feed me Mac & cheese (apparently she found it hilarious :p haha) and give her puppy a bath :p. Hahaha, she grabbed my leash (yes i have a collar and leash) and pulled me outside grabbed some soap and a hose and bathed me on the grass. Getting a little too frisky with her hands might i say, even when drying me off. :p
and after that she was gone and I was left alone. :( So i just lounged around a bit taking in the sun, then gave my puppy self computer priveledges (sorry yes, but i would of died from boredom) So I entertained myself that way for a bit till gf came back home and we hung out a bit more and went to sleep where I had to sleep at the end of the bed :( with just a blanket thrown over me.
The next day was a bit more of the same, except more borrrriinnngggg. litterally lounged around all day, later in the day while using some "privelages" someone dared me to bark at a bird on the fence, sniff around my yard, and play fetch with myself.

All in all the dare was a lot of fun. though i think it ran rather too long. 24 hours might of been good enough to be long and fun, but not too long it got boring. Though the problem may of been a good chunk of the time i was alone.

1 comment:

Duncan007 said...

Use your Ipod shaft vibe when you go for a walk around the mall or other public area. allow your GF or a Mate to create a playlist before hand, you must keep the vibe in and on until the end of the dare. If possible the person choosing the playlist should not know it needs to run to the end until after they have chosen it.