Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter dare

Hey everyone guess what i've got a dare ^^

The Dare: dress up like a bunny and find Easter eggs scattered around the neighborhood. Do it on Easter.

haha, So like it says I did this dare on Easter. In the early morning I went around my street with a bag full of eggs, hiding them in various places amongst the other houses. (I did this part dressed normally btw lol) Then I simply waited for night to come.^^
Once night hit, i got dressed in a playboy bunny outfit(nope sorry didn't use bunny butt plug :( ) Grabbed a basket and started my hop around my neighborhood^^. and to be honest i've never felt sillier haha. And because this dare was originally completly non-sex related, I loved it all that much more. I mean masturbation dares and such are huge amounts of fun, but this was just a nice break from all those types. So through out the night, i would run around going through people's bush's, getting way to close to their windows and front doors :p trying to find all the eggs i had hidden around. Which often proved more difficult then you would think. As it was Easter alot of people were home, so plenty of families sitting in view of their windows. So plenty of times i had to crawl pretty close to the ground to prevent them from seeing me digging in their bush's, and also quite a few times i had to hop my lil bunny butt behind something to prevent an awkward conversation with a neighbor about... well i'm sure you know why :p. Before too long i had finished collecting all the eggs, and had to do an add-on dare for this. It was "shove 2 eggs inside myself masturbate till orgasm, take them out and carry them back in your mouth." So I found a good spot by a dark house behind a bush. Pushed the crotch of my bunny suit aside and inserted one egg then 2. The fit was rather tight and a bit uncomfortable to be honest, more the reason for me to hurry it up. So with out delay I crouched down behind the bush and I started rubbing and working my clit. Fortunately I was able to do this with out "interruption", but even so it took a little longer then i would of liked. But when I finally came, I pushed both out and started on the next part, which was even more uncomfortable then the first. I stuffed one egg in one cheek and the other in the other cheek. Horribly uncomfortable, is all how I can describe it. That and ridiculous is what i'm sure I looked like to any one that would of saw me. But I hurried home as fast as i could with out spilling my basket of eggs, and as soon as I reached my door I spit both out of my mouth with out delay and I was done. lol.

************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
waiting to find out what it is ;)

Truths-
20 most unusual/fun/interesting/kinky things you've ever done, at least 3 a week on your blog

XoXoXo
~Krystal


*********************

No comments: