Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Haha @ Gmail

Gmail the darer's best friend.

So I have no idea how long this has been out, but i just discovered on gmail you can enable something called "Tasks". Haha i shit you not.

In gmail you can enable it and not only can you write things you need to do, you can mark off when their done, and mark due dates for when you need to do them, or plan to.

only thing that'd make it cooler, is if i could put it in my blog. :)

Personally i found this hilarious cause it was shortly after, i agreed to be a dare slave. Which so far it seems to be going alright. More mature than other times i've tried it, so that's always a plus.

Though one thing on it,
i'm still able to accept dares, i just have to ok them through him first. (except for those, gotta do immediate ones).

I am a bit bummed though. my first major task is no underwear unless he says so. lol i thought i was done with that after i had the "month of no undies."
Lol serious what is peoples fascination with getting a nudist to not wear underwear, wouldn't it be better in the differance aspect if instead I was forced to wear underwear O_o

lol anyway
School's almost out, so that'd gonna be fun Yippeee. Can't wait for Christmas, and my X-mas party. Gonna be so much fun, still gotta make my costume though. which i really need to get on, cause i gotta order the supplies i need to make it. (Sexy reindeer for the win!)
Though it is also starting to get a bit nippier outside, and i'm sure those cold breezes are just gonna feel invigorating when i wear skirts or dress's.
oh well it's cold out, so if only we'd get a bit more rain maybe the mountains would get some better snow and i could go snowboarding....Naked.
haha holy cow talk about cold. (and no i've never done it before. it would be interesting i'd say :))

lol

*************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
none at the moment


XoXoXo
~Krystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories are fun to read. I enjoy reading them and only selected few things I ever read in my spare time.
I do have a dare... I never could find anyone to do this so I'll see if you will give it a try. Take a shower and after you dry off rub an entire thing of Love Spell body butter on your entire body have someone help if needed like your gf. Then after you get dressed spray a lot of Love Spell body spray as much as you can take. Go shoping at the mall and see what reaction you get from everyone you go around.

Krystal said...

haha lol, i don't have any of that love spell stuff sorry. I have body butters, but don't really feel like wasting a whole thing sorry. its a funny dare, just not something up my alley^^