Sunday, December 7, 2008

School dare

The Dare: Wear a short skirt of mine and roll it up once so its slightly short, wear a butt plug, and a thin button up tee and before and after class keep the shirt unbuttoned as far as i dare. In addition once in class i must masturbate once.


ok i did this few days ago and for this dare I wore a skirt rolled up once like I was asked, with a butt plug in and black thigh high socks stopping a little bit short of the skirt base. and since it was before school i kept my long sleeve thin button up shirt un buttoned except for a single button between my breasts. I couldn't find a way to leave it all the way un-buttoned with out obviously flashing everyone i drove by in that morning so i kept it a fly-away style lol. The shirt was thin only really see through though if someone was pretty close and looked intently, though one might still be able to guess from a glance in the right light, but it was pretty overcast outside so i didn't feel i had to worry too much about it.
The drive there was un-eventful, and once i got to school and parked i proceeded to button back up the shirt. normally i probably could of gotten away with walking through the lot, but being morning the lot was too active for that.
I was now a bit more comfortable for my upper area though a bit conscious of my lower regions, keeping focused on my steps as to not flick my hips in any direction to throw my skirt up. Which wasn't too big a problem to remember, the plug in me kept me remembering to be careful.
getting near my class room i had to be extra careful as there was a decent staircase i had to climb. So walking up it I held my binder to my butt, trying to be non-nonchalant about it lol, i'm sure it didn't pass like that though, but oh well i'm pretty sure no one saw still.
As i got into class i sat in my seat in the back corner all by my lonesome, and prepared for my next task. Waiting till the teacher was a bit into his lecture i stopped taking notes and covered my lap a bit more strategically with my binder to hide myself than slipped my hand in my skirt and started playing with my clit, keeping a close eye on the people around me making sure no one glanced back or anything of the sort.
I had to stop only once as i saw a guy walk up my way and out the class, but after that it didn't take long till i finished, biting my lip to make sure i didn't make any noise. Though i could tell i was a bit flushed from the whole ordeal.
After class, i walked back to my car with a bit of a smile on my face. walking through the parking lot i thought about un-buttoning my shirt like earlier but decided to wait till i got to my car as it was noon and the lot was pretty active just like the morning. So i got to my car and proceeded with the buttons on my shirt than drove off to work.

At work i was forced to change, it was a bit busier than i anticipated and i doubted my boss would of liked me tossing my skirt around giving everyone a show as i ran around helping the customers lol. I kept the buttplug in though to at least make my shift a tad bit more enjoyable. :)

*************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
none at the moment


XoXoXo
~Krystal

5 comments:

Ruby said...

there is no way I'm braver =P

Just out of curiosity... wasn't it cold O_O

Ruby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal said...

Haha, you put yourself on the net, where far more people can see you than if i accidentally slip up doing one of my dares, where probably only a few would see.
Which i would probably die if i knew someone saw me. lol


It's been generally cold lately, but it's also California, which can have the most random temperature's. it was like mid to low 70's when i did this dare lol. so not really cold. now it's starting to get more into pants and tights weather though lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal. Thanks for writing up my dare. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this was really daring, and so exciting to read, very nice done of you, i wish i could do something like that
/ MyValentine