Friday, December 5, 2008

A homerun handcuffed

Not exactly like it sounds lol, but close enough

Dare: Go to local school with a baseball field, go out to the field strip naked and run the bases. Get dressed go back to your car, strip again in your car and handcuff your legs to the steering wheel and wrists to the seat headrest. stay that way for an hour with a vibrator in you.


Alright so i'll admit this was a tad bit different than what i'm used too. haha.

So few nights ago i drove out to the nearest baseball field. When I arrived the first thing i did was check around for other cars, nicely enough their weren't any at all. Not that I really expected any being late on a sunday night. Though I will say traffic at the near by street was a bit more than i would prefer, but the lot and field were more than dark enough to make me feel comfortable doing this.
Pulling into the lot i parked near the field making sure my car was facing the entrance to the lot so i could keep an eye on it when i did the second part of the dare.

I got out of my car and approached the field carefully checking around to make sure to be careful that no one was around. Once I felt it was safe I pulled off my clothes and set them on a near by bench. It was a tad bit chilly out so as i was walking out onto the field I would rub my arms as i shivered slightly. Stepping onto Home Plate i got ready to run the bases and took off casually jogging from base to base still rubbing my arms trying to keep warm. The cold air i will say was rather exhilarating and in addition to getting goosebumps another part of me (more like a pair) was starting to react to the cold weather.
As i started rounding home plate, i felt that really didn't last as long as it should so I decided to make one more lap to enjoy the cold air a bit more before I headed back to my car to perform the second part.
Getting into my car and throwing my clothes in the back, I handcuffed my ankles to my steering wheel, inserted my vibrator in me then handcuffed my hands to my head rest, making sure to be careful and not to drop the key to the cuffs and got settled in for a long hour of sitting there with the vibe in me.
Though the vibrator felt great and was helping me relax, it was still rather hard to really enjoy the pleasure all scrunched up in my seat like that. That and still being slightly paranoid that someone one would come driving through the parking lot and approach my car. *eek*
Though it was a Sunday, so i couldn't really imagine any kids coming to school a full night early XD
So for the the hour i would have intense spells of pleasure approaching orgasms, than wake-up calls shortly after realizing i was still in the parking lot. one being strong enough to push it out, so i had to un-cuff myself to put the vibe back in.
By the end of the hour, the cold wasn't bothering me at all, by body was more than hot enough. but laying back in my seat after i undid the handcuffs I could start to feel the cold air a bit more, so i decided it was time to head back home, and figuring it was late enough and dark enough outside i didn't even bother putting my clothes back on, to make the drive home a tad bit fun as well ;)....

That and i was just too lazy to put them back on :)

*************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
none at the moment

~Completed Dares to come



-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

No comments: