Sunday, January 11, 2009

update 1/11/09

Awwwww Ruby closed down her blog :(
oh well, I wish you the best of Luck at college. Have Fun Girl!!

on other notes, i've discovered a task tray for blogger, so i'm gonna toss that in. so people can see what small dares im doing, that usually don't warrant a large post. Though i should have a good post tommorow as i was dared to drive to work naked O_O.

lol that should be uuhhhh.... interesting :D

well time to sleep up, so im nice and awake for my dare. Night all

************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
none at the moment


XoXoXo
~Krystal

No comments: