Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shrinking Dress

The Dare- The dare is for two girls of roughly the same size (to be fair, you don\'t have to be). You must by a dress you both like and take turns wearing it. after each time wearing it, you must shorten it an inch (or any other prearranged measurement). you of course cannot wear panties and the first one to chicken out will loose the predetermined bet.

**********

So I couldn’t talk my gf into doing this, this time, even though she owes me one from awhile back. So I got an old friend Nat who is just as, if not crazier than me, and relatively the same height except besides and inch or so. My gf still wanted to come along though, but since she wasn’t going to participate we told her no :p . So Nat and I went to the local goodwill store to find a cheap plain dress to use for this. We got their and found this cheap half knee length green spaghetti strap tube dress, pretty ugly I gotta say, but it was gonna be cut to pieces soon anyway so we didn’t care. We bought the dress and played a rock paper scissor game to decide who got to wear it first. I lost so I had to wear it first, so when we got to my car, she drove and I changed in the back. First thing we did since it was still slightly early was go grab some breakfast at a local restaurant. We hung out their for awhile eating waffles, and before we left we headed to the restroom were I cut off an inch of the dress and handed it to her to wear. After we switched clothes we headed out, getting a strange look from our waitress. Probably from noticing we switched clothes. After the restaurant nothing too much interesting happened for the next number of hours. Just switching clothes every hour with the dress getting periodically shorter every hour. At about the 5 hour mark in our adventure, it was my turn once again to wear the dress and before we left the car to head to the shops I did a quick check to see how much I could move around and now it was starting to get dangerously short, not leaving much room to bend over with out revealing more than I would feel comfortable.
As we headed around the shops I was starting to feel really self conscious about wearing the dress, I was starting to get more looks and actually a few whistles, and I found myself constantly un-consciously pulling at the dress. When my hour was up, I was completely relieved and couldn’t pull that thing off fast enough when we found a place to trade clothes once again. As Nat put it on I was fully convinced she was gonna throw in the towel, the dress for her now reached the bottom of her butt, giving almost anyone a cheap look at the bottom of her butt. But my hopes were dashed, as she was checking herself out contemplating her situation, she looked at me and gave a proud smile and walked stiffly outside. I thought about letting her off easy knowing I wasn’t going to win this, their was no way I could wear it shorter than what she had, but than I figured even if I did let her off easy, there was no way she was gonna go easy on me as her reward for winning this game. So I decided to have some fun with her, and since she was the one wearing the dress, I got to pick where we went. So as we walked around everywhere every 10 minutes or so, I would take a break finding some place to sit and rest leaving her to awkwardly stand, giving people passing by a steadier look at her behind. I could tell she was dying inside from all the attention, and I was starting to feel bad for her. I know I’m too nice, but what can I do. That and there was only a few minutes left anyway so I lead her back to the car, every so often dropping my purse on the ground, and trying to get her to pick it up, hehe. But she never did. When we got to the car, there was no one around so she just opened the car doors and took off the dress and held it in her hands looking at me, which I shook my head, which she thought I would. And with her victory we headed back to her house to relax for the rest of the day, and where she pondered what her prize would be for winning, which she still has yet to decide on....which kind of scares me, eep.

***********

More recent but still old dare, performed back in February of '08.

**********

-Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)


~to come/current/completed dares from the past week
1) (Current)No underwear for a month (to be finished on may1st)
2) (Current)For the time i'm not allowed to wear underwear i must wear short skirts and thin tops (to be finished on may 1st)
3) (Completed) Keep ben wa balls inserted all day

No comments: