Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Countdown

The Dare- Have someone or a stranger set an alarm to anything they want. When the alarm goes off you need to do a predetermined task. The task can be anything: undo a button, take off a piece of clothing, strip naked in the room you were in when it went off, masturbate for a min, whatever you want, just the more challenging, the more points you get. After the alarm goes off, you must have someone set a new time (stranger or same person). Do this for a day, or just for an hour or so. You can also say that every 10 min (you can do 5 or 20 or whatever) instead of reseting your alarm every time.

**********

I did this dare with my Gf at increments of 7 minutes, lol don’t ask why, she was the one timing me, she thought of it.

To prepare for this dare I wore the most clothes as sensibly possible. Button up flannel short sleeve top, jean pants with belt, a cap, and socks, shoes, underwear (I think those are a given though lol).
We decided to start off this dare at the mall and since she was driving, to just mess with me she decided to park at the very back end of the parking lot. So we parked and she immediately went to start timing me. Before we even got to the entrance I was already forced to take off something. To start I took off my cap and tucked it into the back of my pants. Walking around another 7 minutes and I un-did the bottom button of my shirt, and every 7 minutes after that I worked my way up my shirt. As I started getting close to my chest I started getting a little nervous, and I didn’t want to be walking around the mall with my entire shirt undone, I was already getting more attention than I wanted. So as we were getting close to my next time to remove something I walked into a changing room in the nearest clothing store and took off my pants then underwear and put my pants back on and handed my underwear and the cap to my Gf to put in her bag. Running out of time before I’d soon be naked. I decided and my girlfriend agreed that it would be best if we started heading out. By the time we had gotten to the doors I was running out of ways to procrastinate in taking off my last remaining button on my shirt. The only other things I had left were the button on my pants, the zipper was already down, and my shoes.
Almost immediately after we got outside she signaled to me that it was time again. So I had to make a quick decision. The button on my pants or my shirt.
Looking back I guess I could of taken off my shoes, but oh well.
Since we were outside, I figured some undone pants would be less noticeable than an un-buttoned shirt waving around. So I went with the pants, un-doing the button the moment a family walked by me. As we made our way through the parking lot my Gf decided to toy with me some more. As I didn’t pay attention to where we parked, she thought it would be funny to act like she forgot where we parked as well. So wandering through the parking lot she signaled again that it was time again, so I un-did my last shirt button and proceeded to hold my shirt closed. Which my girlfriend proceeded to tell me to my dismay, that what was the sense of unbuttoning the shirt if I could just hold it shut. Responding that no one said I couldn’t, she threatened that she may have “difficulty” finding the car quickly if I insisted on “cheating” as she put it. I gave her a dirty look and let my hands down, letting the wind do what it wished with my shirt, just good for me that no one was in this particular area of the parking lot. Making our way through the parked cars she than stopped me again, and signaled to me that I needed to hand over another piece of clothing. Thinking of what I had left, and what would be obvious if people saw me from a distance. I decided to take off my bra to at least leave me with a shirt that would give me more cover. A little bit after that we finally arrived at our car, only thing was she wasn’t going to let me in right away. We both stayed outside the car with her staring at her phone. I knew what she was doing she was waiting for my next time to be up, which in response to her doing this I told her I hated her and that I was definitely making her do a dare with me next time. Surprising for me she actually agreed, but not before telling me to take off another piece of clothing. I took off my pants and she unlocked the car and I got in the back seat and we drove away. We had originally planned on going someone where after the mall, but since I was already naked by the time we drove out of the parking lot. We decided to just head home.
All in all it was an interesting experience, it probably could of gone better, but me being too shy in sight of strangers really limited me.

*******

~~another old dare, I performed back in November of '07,

************

-Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)


~to come/current/completed dares from the past week
1) (Current)No underwear for a month (to be finished on may1st)
2) (Current)For the time i'm not allowed to wear underwear i must wear short skirts and thin tops (to be finished on may 1st)
3) (Completed) Keep ben wa balls inserted all day

No comments: