Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Naked employee

The Dare- Fellow employee was to hide clothes in our store, and i was to "track" down each article of clothing with out being caught. Further explained in the story.

********

While working one day I was browsing a (truth or dare site) with a friend who I work with(im just gonna call her Nat for privacy sake), we were reading peoples experiences and talking about them to just pass the time. (It had been a slow day). And as we passed through the stories we got to the naked shopping story and we started to laugh at how funny it would be if someone did that in our store, around this point she looked over to me, and around the store and dared me to do it. I was immediately against it, since if the other girl we work with saw she’d probably get me fired, she agreed and we dropped it for awhile. Well about an hour later when that girls shift ended and another friend came in to take over(Cass), she started up again with the dare, so now I had both of them egging me on to do it. (Keep in mind I have done stuff with them before, so this isn’t completely new). I finally agreed to it on the condition we wait for the current customers to leave, they agreed and once they were gone I headed over to the changing rooms with both of them, shaking my head the whole way for agreeing to this. The deal was that they were gonna hide each piece of clothing throughout the store and I would have to find each, I went in the changing room stripped naked and slid my clothes under the door to them, now they weren’t going to tell me when it was ok to come out, that was something I had to decide on for myself, so I sat there for a few minutes naked staring at myself in the mirror in the changing room, and giving them good time to hide my clothes.

When I figured enough time had passed, and it wasn’t going to get any easier just sitting their, I stood up on the seat in the changing room and peaked over to see if there were any customers in view. There weren’t any in the store lucky for me, all I saw were my two friends sitting at the registers smiling at me as I peaked over the door. So with the assurance no one was in the store I walked out of the changing room, still keeping low of course. And started looking in the clothing racks for my hidden clothes. Not even a minute must of went by, before I heard the bell to the door ring, and my friends greet the customer which sounded like a young girl. I stood up slightly poking my head over the rack to watch where she walked too, and since I was in the women’s section, just happened to be towards me. I quickly darted around the clothing racks weaving all around them, making sure to keep her in sight. So she wouldn’t accidently walk up behind me, and luckily all that darting around to avoid her let me discover my bra, un-luckily it was on the ground by the wall, the wall the customer was currently browsing by. Giving up on that piece of clothing, I backed away and headed over to the mens section feeling I wouldn’t have as great a chance of her running into me. As I headed over there though, the door opened again, and this time it wasn’t just one person. I could hear a large group of people coming in.

At this point I was freaked, one person was nerve racking enough to avoid, but now I had a large group to avoid, with my luck I should of figured we would get a rush the moment I stepped out of the changing room. I couldn’t head back over to the changing rooms, they were off limits moment I stepped out. Only safe place I could think of was behind the register. So I quickly scurried over to there, and hid under the counter, curled up in the cubby. Only Nat noticed me down there, and had trouble keeping from collapsing with laughter when she first noticed, Cass never noticed though, I could tell she was too busy with the customers to even look down and see me whenever she rang someone up. I must of been stuck there for at least 30 minutes, and the whole time my heart was pounding, I was so nervous and very excited at the same time. I couldn’t for the life of me get rid of the big grin that appeared on my face every time they rung someone up. Just knowing they were mere feet from me, and had no idea I was there. was enough to get my blood moving. I had thought about taking a risk and moving out to one of the clothing racks and hiding in one of those, but decided against it since it was probably too risky. Finally the rush ended and my friends came back and I rolled out of the cubby surprising Cass who had been wondering where I was and worrying (she so sweet). We had a good laugh there then I headed over to where I saw my bra earlier. Rushing over there as fast as I could keeping low, I got there and started freaking out. It wasn’t there anymore. My first thought was some one saw and took it thinking it was funny that someone would lose such a thing. I called my friends over, freaking out that maybe they found my other clothes too. They came over and led me on for a bit, before they finally told me, that yea someone did find my bra, but they were helping her when she found it so they just took it, and re-hid it. I was a little peeved that the only piece of clothing I had found was now missing again, but I didn’t have time to worry as 2 boys came in. I jumped and hid in the nearest clothing rack. I was still in the women’s section. So I figured I was safe and with some luck finally on my side, my bra was in there too. I put it on and sat down waiting for the kids to leave, which didn’t take too long. So I popped back out and went back to searching for the rest of my clothing, and with no more interruptions I was able to find the rest of my clothing relatively fast and get back to not having to hide.
Later that night when I met up with some of my friends they all had a big laugh as the 2 I worked with recalled, the interesting work day we had. I’m actually curious to try this at a store I don’t work at now. I’m sure it would be much more exciting.

**********

~~another old dare, I performed back in September of '07,

************

-Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)


~to come/current/completed dares from the past week
1) (Current)No underwear for a month (to be finished on may1st)
2) (Current)For the time i'm not allowed to wear underwear i must wear short skirts and thin tops (to be finished on may 1st)
3) (Completed) Keep ben wa balls inserted all day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

play a game of strip basketball with a friend