Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Naked @ the movies

The Dare- You and a friend should go to a not so crowded movie and sit somewhere in the back away from the main aisle. Take off your clothes and give them to your friend to put in their bag, your friend will then go buy some popcorn or something leaving you there without clothes! After your friend buys the popcorn, they should come back and sit somewhere close, yet far away and you have to make your way to them. The thing is, you might not even see them when they come back in, so keep your eyes peeled!

*********


This was a fun one I might say. My gf and I decided to do this on a weekend so we would know there would be a good amount of people at least, but also so it wouldn't be packed we did it at a movie that had been out for awhile. We decided on a horror movie since usually the theater is darker(due to dark scenes) and since most people would be glued to the screen in suspense. We waited till when it started to get interesting. sitting in the back row against the wall i took off all my clothes(except shoes cause well would you want to step on those floors barefoot) i handed my clothes to my gf and she put them in her bag and gave me a kiss and left. i started to get a little twitchy sitting in the back row, i tried to stay relaxed and just sit there, but i found myself looking every which way to see where everyone was. Their was just a few couples scattered around the theater, the closest being bout 5 rows up. after awhile my gf still hadn't gotten back yet, and i was just thinking she was torturing me, which was really mean considering how cold it was in the movie, so I curled up in the chair to try and keep warm, plus not only that i was starting to get nervous since it been awhile since my gf left and looking around the movie i couldn't see anyone else sitting alone so i knew she wasn't back yet, which to be honest sitting in the back alone completely naked was getting exciting, i decided to take off my shoes to give my mind a better sense of being completely naked. my gf still not being back yet i started to get a little horny so i started to play with myself. the mood quickly passed though as i was drawn into the horror and gore of the movie. being drawn completely into the movie hiding my face every so often in my knees during the really gruesome parts I completely forgot I was naked waiting for my gf till i shifted in my seat putting my feet down. Realizing what was going on once again i looked around the theater but had trouble seeing till the scene in the movie brought some more light. I saw someone sitting sideways on there seat staring at me from close to the front at the far right, thinking at first that someone was watching me this whole time, then seeing the white beanie and long hair(that and the fact she was waving me over) i realized it was my gf.

she was sitting a good amount in front of half way to the screen at the far right. so upon seeing her i put my shoes on and made my way closer to the end of my aisle i sat down at the end seat and looked around once more to see where everyone was, no one else was sitting on this side and most were in the center of the center section. I looked back at the door thinking what if someone came in, but since all the couples were still sitting together i figured no one would walk in on the movie this late. so i awkwardly walked down to her as fast as i could keeping as low to the floor as possible, I got up to her who was now sitting at the end of the row with her feet up blocking me from getting into the row so i sat behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around smiling looking me up and down. i asked her for my clothes back and she merely shook her head and pointed to the seat next to her saying she wanted me next to her, so i began to crawl over the seat when she stopped me and motioned for me to go around and do it right so i stayed low and went around and tried to get past her legs, but she wasn't letting me through, i was getting kind of nervous being this far up in the aisles and when i looked around i saw there was a couple in the aisle next to us, so if they turned there heads they would have a clear view of me, but how well they could see me i didn’t know. at this point i was crouched down next to her arm rest begging her to let me through, my adrenaline was starting to pump being so exposed so close to others. after a minute or so she finally let me crawl over her to the seat next to her. having completed the dare i reached down into her bag to grab my clothes when she snatched it away and put it out of reach, i looked at her shocked and she just smiled and put her arm around me and brought me close. so for the rest of the movie i sat there naked watching the movie with her till the end. when she finally gave me a shirt and shorts to put back on before people started walking by us.

walking out of there i can say i really enjoyed the experience, and hope to do it again but with my gf and i doing it together and having someone else take our clothes

************
~~This is actually my first real dare i ever did. I performed this dare back in September of '07, and had this dare originally posted at another site(so if it looks familiar that's why).

************

-Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)


~to come/current/completed dares from the past week
1) (Current)No underwear for a month (to be finished on may1st)
2) (Current)For the time i'm not allowed to wear underwear i must wear short skirts and thin tops (to be finished on may 1st)
3) (Completed) Keep ben wa balls inserted all day

No comments: