Wednesday, October 15, 2008

life life life

yea so i have good news, though for all reading this i bet you were more hoping for an "entry" than just some random life thing, but whatever it's my blog so nana :-P.

lol

So anyway, probably first thing your wondering... No i did not get a new blog master, and after a brief period of contemplating deleting my blog I decided to keep it anyway. Since apparently people do enjoy reading it, which is a plus. Since i thought only like 1 or 2 people originally. lol. but as for the blog master thingy MaBob, if your still interested for some strange reason even though the large lack of "benefits" , just send me an email

Second I have had some free time recently and was able to type of some past experiences from my journal. So once i get another moment (lol) i'm gonna go back through them and fix up my horrible grammar so its only awful grammar and fix all my typos. I may even get one up tonight so... look forward to that.

aannnnnndddddddd lastly i'm really excited and gonna talk about my life life here for a moment. So our 5 year anniversary is comming up in a few days (my gf and me) annnndddd i have no idea what to do for it. I really feel like it should be something special you know, i mean 5 years holy cow. On that note does anyone know what the 5 year anniverasry is suppose to be(even though were not married)???? I think it's wood or something? lol even if it is wood what am i supposed to give her, a clock? haha yea that'd be fun *rolls eyes*. But yea it kind of has me freaking out (I didn't realize it was so close) I guess my biggest concern would be both of us planning in secret, so i suppose i should talk to her on the subject to make sure we both don't plan something. Than again I love surprises/surprising so talking to her would kind of blow any chance of a surprise that i was planning(if i could think of one) I guess maybe i could get a 3rd party to "secretly" mediate between us so neither of us know "what" is going on but atleast we'd know "something" is.

any way my rambling should stop now, i'll go work on one of my dares so i can get one posted up tonight. Afterall its been like a month since last one (woops)

~Krystal

No comments: