Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Looking for new blogmaster

So yea just as title says.

My current blog master is going to start being too busy with school and work to keep on me about updating the blog, and since he doesn't trust me to update it regularly myself(haha wonder why :D)
He has instructed me to post out to seek a new one. Hopefully one that may bring something new to it.

what it entails-
"
-Not much work
-just keep on krystal to post new entries based on dares
-if she's not receiving or trying to get any, give her one to do(which feel free to do regardless)
-you have almost full control over what she does with the blog"

and a little bit about what that (doesn't)mean from me
-doesn't mean your my master master
-as to make sure this doesn't interfere with life things, i do have a bit of leniency on how long i take to post entries. meaning i don't have to post it the day i finish doing it.

That's really all we can think of at the moment, if your interested either comment or email krystalbreeze00@gmail.com with the following info
Age
Sex
small bit about yourself
Why your interested/want to do it

also any general question about it feel free to comment.

No comments: