Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just shirt for the day

The Dare: For an entire day wear only a large shirt

**********

To do this dare I chose a simple long black tee that dropped just under my butt. It was long enough that if I stood and walked (carefully) you couldn’t really see anything, but if I raised my arms or bent over I’d give a good show to anyone around at the time. So I had to be careful.

Getting into my car first thing heading to work was my first indicator that this was gonna be a risky day. As I sat down my shirt pulled up giving me a fresh reminder what I was getting myself into this day.
The drive to work was more or less un-eventful, besides the cop that followed beside me for couple blocks making me nervous as heck, but than again they always make me nervous. So that was nothing new really. As I got to work I pulled into the back corner of the parking lot, and being almost the middle of the day there were several other people in the small lot. I awkwardly walked by them saying hi along the way trying to hurry to the store. When I got to the store, the other employee who I was taking over for was already on her way out. I greeted her, and she just hurried out. Kind of rude I think, but oh well she’s gonna be let go soon (woops! who said that ;)) Anyway I ignored it like I always do and went to go say hi to Nat, who I’d be working with. I went behind the counter and we talked for a little bit, all the while I was a bit eager to tell her about my dare that I was currently doing, but I thought it would be funnier to surprise her in some way.
So the day was passing, it had been a little over an hour since I got to work and I still hadn’t surprised Nat with what I was wearing. Customers were coming and going, and I was getting fairly excited standing next to them knowing something they didn’t, but I was starting to get really eager to show Nat. Almost coming to the point where I thought of just walking up and flashing her. Luckily though it didn’t come down to something so lame and un-fun. As the store started to quite down a little bit, and Nat was finishing her late lunch. A single girl walked in, she was a little taller then me and kind of cute, and since Nat was eating I got the pleasure of helping her. I showed her around a little bit, letting her see different things, still itching to show Nat, and I finally got my chance too. The girl asked to see something that was hanging high on the wall, well out of hand reach, so I went to the side and grabbed the pole we use to take items off the wall. On my way back from grabbing the pole I smiled at Nat and gave her one of those “hey watch me” winks. She smiled and gave me a strange look as I saw her gaze follow me to help the girl. When I got over to the girl, I stupidly on purpose kept pointing with the pole to the wrong shirts, trying to keep her eyes focused on where I was grabbing and not on me, and when I felt it was safe enough I quickly lifted the pole all the way to grab the shirt off the wall. This in turn forced me to raise my arms high which let my shirt raise nice and high giving Nat a good peek, causing her to spit out her drink she was drinking. Hearing that I quickly lowered my arms bringing down the shirt as we both looked back at Nat. I asked if she was alright, trying to keep from laughing myself, knowing full well why she was choking on her soda.
As the girl took the shirt into the dressing room to try it on, I had to try my hardest to keep from laughing out loud as Nat just stared wide eyed at me. I was gonna go over to her to talk about it, but right about then the girl came back out to buy it and left. Once she was gone we both exploded in laughter, Nat coming over to me, lifting up my shirt saying she wish she had a camera. We laughed a bit more, I explained what was going on and tried egging her on to join me, but she wouldn’t do it. I knew however that work was about to get a lot more interesting for the day, and that she was gonna have a lot of fun with me. (Since those were her exact words, lol) so through out the day I had to deal with her flicking up my shirt randomly, and taking the bottom back of my shirt and pinning it to the middle back, just out of hand reach. Forcing me to take it off completely so I could take off the safety pin. Almost getting caught a few times, I had to duck behind a clothing rack taking off my shirt as several customers walked in, managing to get it back on in just the nick of time.
As the day progressed her pranks got meaner, funnier I’ll admit but meaner none the less. To start thing off she got a spray bottle and lightly misted my chest, not enough to soak it, but enough to make the shirt stick. It wasn’t too bad since the shirt was black but it was still kind of annoying trying to peel it off my chest every couple of minutes. Later as I was standing around I felt it starting to get really cold, sending goose bumps down my body, though luckily it wasn’t making my nipples horribly hard, so that was nice. I knew what was going on though, figuring it was just Nat turning on the air conditioner to mess with me. I went over to the controls only to find out she locked the cover to it. Before I could turn around I felt a cold rush as Nat quickly cupped both my breasts under the shirt with both her hands filled with ice. I freaked out and jumped a bit, but she kept her grip tight around me using the wall as support with me squirming trying to get free, but for the most part she had me locked against the wall, and when she locked her legs around mine we both went down, her hands still gripping tight, unfortunately for me now she had my body locked and only thing I could do on the ground was scream and wiggle, as she laughed her head off freezing my nipples. It wasn’t long though before she let up and helped me up. Once up she laughed and pointed at my chest. My nipples were clearly hard through the shirt for anyone that looked close enough, that and the ice made the shirt wetter so it stuck more as well. I pulled the shirt away from my chest, slightly embarrassed. I told Nat I was gonna go dry off as I walked away, but before I could get to the bathroom she stopped me and said she’d make me a deal, saying if I stayed the way I was I could stay behind the register and she would work the floor.
It sounded like a good deal, and a way for me to relax a bit with out worrying about the customers. So I agreed to the deal and headed behind the counter, and had a relaxing next couple of hours, even though the air was turned on full blast. (I swear it could of snowed), but it still beat having not to worry about her doing something to me in front of someone else. Though since I got such a nice break, my guard was a bit down for her final prank. Not paying attention I didn’t see her sneak behind me with a small floor fan, and after I said hello to a customer that just walked in she turned on the fan. Luckily though my hands were neatly folded in front of me so I managed to catch the front of the shirt before it went high at all, but I can’t say the same thing for the back, but before the customer could turn around to see what was going on I ducked down behind the counter and turned the fan off. Getting back up the customer gave a weird look, and I pretended to shiver and say it was cold (which was true, it was freakin cold!) She agreed and went back to her browsing. All the while Nat had a grin from ear to ear. I shook my head and fist at her telling her I will get her back, but she only hugged me and pecked me on the cheek saying I’m just too much fun to mess with. Then she showed me her recent text messages on her phone, which were prank ideas from close friends which she had been doing to me. (I knew she wasn’t that creative :p)
all in all it was an incredibly fun and exciting day, and I’m not sure if I’ll be getting revenge on Nat or not since I think this was a bit of her revenge for certain past event. Oh well we’ll just have to see.

*************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.

Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
-go to a mall and use the massage booth, while two friends control 2 remote vibes

-Bring a digital watch to time yourself with. Find a gym or a place with a big changing room. you might check for a local YWCA or YMCA. any nearby colleges are probably good too. enter the womens changing room and change into only a towel. Then, you have to stay there naked for 15 minutes with a small vibrator going in your pussy. You cannot cum, and you cannot take it out or turn it off unless you lose the towel. If you turn it off or remove it to cool off for a while, you must be naked while it is out.
you can spend the nude time in a shower (only if they are communal, if not, you must leave the door open).



~Completed Dares to come
gf burned my clothes while camping
skinny dipping at camp

-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

No comments: