Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday tommorow

so i was gonna keep this on the down low internet wise, but then i thought what they heck it could make my day more interesting. so if anyone has any birthday dares for me i could do during my birthday or during my birthday week. send them this way :)

*************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
none at the moment

~Completed Dares to come
-gf burned my clothes while camping
-skinny dipping at camp
-go to a mall and use the massage booth, while two friends control 2 remote vibes

-Bring a digital watch to time yourself with. Find a gym or a place with a big changing room. you might check for a local YWCA or YMCA. any nearby colleges are probably good too. enter the womens changing room and change into only a towel. Then, you have to stay there naked for 15 minutes with a small vibrator going in your pussy. You cannot cum, and you cannot take it out or turn it off unless you lose the towel. If you turn it off or remove it to cool off for a while, you must be naked while it is out.
you can spend the nude time in a shower (only if they are communal, if not, you must leave the door open).



-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

No comments: