Friday, April 9, 2010

A new dare

dare is to dress however, then orgasm in five completely different places (not just driveway, driveway) leaving a piece of clothing behind (you can hide it so you don't lose clotheses) after each one. You can collect them after the fifth


For this I wore pink micro mini denim shorts, white deepv top, red gstring and red bra :3, and red Tam. And I did this mid-late evening so was still light out. O-O. First place I went to was these bushes at the end of our culdasac Hiding behind the bush’s I stripped off my shirt than bra, and left bra behind bush’s. then unbuttoned and pulled down bottoms a little and knelt down to masturbate behind the bush’s. Spending a good amount of time enjoying my fingers rubbing in little circles and sliding in an out of me. Till I orgasmed behind the bush’s in the dirt. Getting up and pulling up my shorts, I walked out of the bush’s and saw and excellent spot to do the next right behind my car. Being at the end of a street I didn’t have to worry about being snuck up on. So I went behind my car in the street leaning over it I pulled down shorts a little once again and slid my hand between my thighs, my little naked butt exposed to the air, the warm wind kissing my rear end as I finger myself bent over my car in broad daylight. Working myself till I had another pleasant orgasm. After recovering. I worked and slid my bottoms off leaving my gstring behind on my trunk and pulling my shorts back up walking off to find my next location, Which I did planning to finish off my last 3 at one house that I knew. I went up into the driveway hiding behind the car their I stripped off my bottoms and crouched behind the car and brought myself to another orgasm. Leaving my shorts behind the car I quickly snuck over to their patio porch, hiding behind the small wall by the chairs I went right to work pleasuring myself once again hiding once when I heard kids walking their dog xD. Than finishing up after that orgasm I left my shirt behind and quickly went over to their fence and awkwardly jumped over it quickly. Taking off my Tam and setting it aside I went to work on my final orgasm by the fence. Standing there biting my lip in pleasure as I succumbed to my final orgasm. Resting a bit before I tried jumping over the fence to get back to my clothes(failing a few times from being tired >.<) I got over and quickly snuck back to my shirt putting it on, then my shorts slipping those on. After that wasn’t too worried about being seen so casually walked back to pick up my underwear^^

6 comments:

JTP said...

The only thing that would've made this even better was if you had to pick up your clothes in the same order you left them ;)

Anonymous said...

Dare idea...

Go into public with a remote in you and have a friend come along. The object is to have the friend get a stranger to press the button. They can make up any reason but they have to get random people to do it. You can wear whatever you wish.

Anonymous said...

Another dare idea:

This dare is probably best done late at night when there aren't too many people. The next time you're at the hotel (preferably one with many floors), leave your room naked and get into the elevator. Push a random floor significantly far away from the floor your room is on, and hope that nobody else needs to use the elevator. Get off the elevator, and stroll around or do whatever you please on that floor. Then, take the elevator back and return to your room. You can try and reach several pre-determined checkpoints inside the hotel while you're naked.

LordZombie said...

Here is a classic dare with twist. Order a pizza, then answer the door totally nude. Now for the twist, turn away from pizza guy and bend over to pick the money and give the guy an extra show.

Another dare I can think of, would be to wear a short shirt and no panties and go to the mall. Shop around and find as many reason to bend over at the waist and flash as many people as you can.

Unknown said...

Here's a dare I've done, drive your car several blocks from home late at night then strip naked and leave your car and make your way home. Scary and exciting.

Bronte said...

I dare u to go 2 a supermarket late at night or when it's about to close and strip. then go 2 5 different iles and get 5 things. Put ur cloths back on and buy the things. Then u can drive to the local pool or a neighbors pool and skinny dip 4 an hour and also try to keep a vibrator in while swimming. It's ok if u can't do the last part. Please email bronte_cool_me@hotmail.com whether u will do this dare. I have done it before. It's really fun!