Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dash for clothes

Dare: Leave a bag of clothes at a house a good distance away from mine. Go back later that night naked and see if clothes are still their. If are I can wear them back home, if not I have to run naked back home.


So I got up earlier than usual, and with a bag of some cheap clothes from bargain store. Cheap jeans, white top, undies. I set out a few streets down from my house and found a random house to stuff the clothes. Placing the bag right near the garage. Sorta of hidden yet able to be easily seen. Stuffing them their, I left and went about my day not knowing if they’d still be their when I got home later that night.

Well as night came, and I got home from my days business of work and stuffs. I decided to wait till a little after dinner before I would go running into the night butt naked. So after yum yums, I got all set to do dare, which wasn’t that much to get all “set” for, lol just stripping off what I was currently wearing :p. So I stripped and headed out the door into the chilly night. Keeping cautious the whole way, I stayed close to houses the entire way. Fortunately it turned out to be a dull night for this dare haha. As the only major rush I got was merely the few corners I had to cross the street at leaving my tiny naked body exposed from all sides. When I finally got to the house where I hid my clothes, I found to my surprise they were still their. Which to be honest I thought I hid them in a spot where they would of been noticed, either that or maybe they saw the bag and just forgot to do anything about it lol. Oh well just meant I got clothes to wear back home. So I opened up my bag threw on the clothes and strolled casually back to my house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you put the clothes on? Lol well thats no fun.

Anonymous said...

Here is a good winter time dare.

Pick a movie theater, movie and time the day before you do this dare. The next day, go to the movie with a friend and pick a seat. Once you have mady your pick you cannot move.
time is up
Once the movie starts, pick a time to strip completely naked. Once naked give all your clothes to your friend who then walks out of the theater with your clothes.

For the next half hour, you must sit there completely naked.

After the time is up, your friend comes back and you can get dressed and leave.

Lisa