Friday, June 6, 2008

Strip Tennis

The Dare: find a tennis court that nobody is using with lighting.
now play a game of tennis. each time someone loses they must take something off and the winner can keep the losers clothes until they decide to give them back

**********

Alrighty so I was dared to do this with a friend to get into the summer mood. I tried talking my gf into it, but she wouldn’t go for it (like usual) though she offered to be score keeper, so I called up Nat who is always down for anything. Now none of us have ever really played tennis, so we had to do a bit of research on how to play, and severely simplified the rules I think. Basically, if you miss a return or if you screw up on the serve, the person gets the point, each game is worth 4 points, and each game loser loses a piece of clothing.
So we got the rules down, and we found someone with tennis racquets and balls we were able to borrow, so when it got close to midnight, all three of us headed over to the tennis courts at the highschool. Where we knew they kept the lights on throughout the school at night. We got their and snuck through the gate to a court relatively in the middle of them all.
We started off with a few warm-ups, to kind of get used to the whole thing. (Tennis is a hard sport) but once we each were able to hit back a serve, we started playing for real. The first couple of games went by rather quick stripping us both of our shoes and socks. After that we both started getting more into it. Some better rallies going back and forth, but that game went to her all and all, so I stripped off my panties under my white pleated skirt. The games starting to get more interesting we were all giggling and trying to keep our voices down. It was her serve since she won last game, she was having trouble keeping from giggling and she served the ball straight at me, I freaked out and turned away letting the ball smack me on the butt. Though I’m sure that must of been a foul, my gf still called the point hers. Giving my gf a dirty look, I turned back to Nat who was serving again, and right as she was serving it I lifted up my skirt and flashed her causing her to laugh and hit the ball well out of the court giving me the point. I tried using the same strategy again a couple of times. It worked in a sense as she tried pegging me with the ball again, missed and gave me the point to win that game, leaving her in only her black bra and jeans.
Soon it wasn’t long till it was the last game and we were both down to a single piece of clothing each, she in her black thong, me in my skirt. I started first and served the ball, and we got probably one of our best games going in our last match. And by the end of it I came out the winner. (Woohoo) Making me owner of her clothes for the night.
Neither my gf nor I wanting the night to end early (Nat on the other hand could of let it end) We decided to go to Wendy’s and get a Frosty. When we got their we dumped Nat off in the bushes, as she didn’t want to risk getting seen by the clerk in the drive-thru. We then got our food, and drove off to the center of the shopping center and parked, making Nat run all the way to us. (Evil grin) She caught up to us and tried to climb in the car, only to find out we locked it (Evil grin again). Forcing her to eat the cold treat outside with us in the cold air, giving us a bit more entertainment for the night. After we finished eating, we gave into Nat’s pleas and went to my house to “finish” up the night.

*************
Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~to come/current/completed dares from the past week
None; you should fix that ;)

-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lisa said...

Go to a movie theater on a slow night with a friend. At some point in the movie, strip naked and give your clothes to your friend. Have your friend leave the theater for 10 minutes. You must sit naked until your friend returns.

gfrty said...

Go to a zoo and strip with your freind and stay there 2 days

Unknown said...

Go to a restaurant for a meal with a friend, go to the ladies. take off your panties and leave them in there until you leave, go back to see if they are still there, if they are not ask the manager if they have been handed in...:)