Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day of Fun

So my boring work day turned out a lot more interesting then I thought it was gonna be. First off for those who don’t know, I work in a small little clothing store owned by a family friend(won’t go into much more detail then that)
The Saturday started off like a typical Saturday morning shift that I work by myself, opened up the store and yada yada, lounged around a bit and helped the very small amount of customers that come in the morning. After awhile I started getting bored and decided to hop on the registers computer and log onto Aim and talk with some friends, though the friends I ended up talking to weren’t the ones I originally had in mind, they did prove to keep me entertained none the less :).
The dares started out simple enough as I was talking to some of the T or D folks on AIM and MSN.
First one for the day I had to take off my black bra and switch from my shredded jeans to a black mini skirt from the store, and almost immediately after that another fellow told me to remove my underwear, and was also dared to flash both my top and bottom area to a customer when they were turned away (eeepp!!!) Though lucky for me, it hadn’t been a busy day. So a little bit goes by, me returning some dares to the others. Then a girl with her boyfriend walk in. I greet them say hello, ask if they need any help. The usual things I say to everyone that steps in the door. Then I walk out from behind the counter, and inconspicuously position myself behind them, check the door once to make sure no one is gonna walk in on me, I quickly lift up my top as their flipping through the pant rack and leave it up for a few seconds, exposing my slightly excited nipples to the cool air-conditioned air, then quickly turn away lowering my shirt before they move to the next rack. I position myself again behind them pretending to fold clothes and put other stuff in their proper place, as I know lifted up my skirt. At this point I was starting to get a bit excited and hot, I’ve never really flashed at anyone before, and the fact that I was doing it and they had no idea (though if they would of turned around I’d probably of died) was very exciting for me and I started to contemplate touching myself slightly, but resisted the urge and went back to the counter now completing the dare.
Not soon after this it was getting close to when my friend Nat would come in to join me with her shift. And since it was only Nat I didn’t have to stop what I was doing, in fact I was sort of dared to get her involved in today’s exploits, and for starters I was dared to sneak up behind her and pants her. Being as quiet as I could I snuck up behind her, where she was busy organizing some clothes. Slowly I reached up and yanked her pants down to her ankles, needless to say she was quite surprised and freaked out causing her to fall on the floor, giving me a decent look at her sexy undies, before I dashed back over to the register to save myself from potential revenge. Which didn’t go to well, pretty much immediately after I got back to the computer I was dared to grope her and hump her leg. So I snuck as quietly up to her as I could (as queitly as I could with her staring at me the whole time) and as I went to grab her, she got a hold of my shirt and pulled it right off me leaving me topless in the store exposing my nipples once again to the cool air, though it felt good and nice, I was still rather freaked if someone was to walk in, which led to me trying to get the shirt back from her. Which I managed when she threw it across the room.
I ran and got my shirt and headed back over to the computer followed by Nat this time who was starting to get rather curious as to what I was doing. She got to talking with the guy giving the dares and out came a new dare for the both of us...
A naked race around the store, both kind of us kind of iffy about it, but Nat was up for it none the less, so I didn’t have much choice in the matter. I checked outside to see how busy foot traffic was, and when it looked like we got a lull, we stripped off our clothes and, it was Ready, Set, GO! With us both running full circle around the store in our birthday suites. The race ended with us almost knocking over every display in the store and laughing hysterically. All in all though Nat won, giving her control over me for little while. Though it wasn’t horribly bad, she only made me keep bottomless for the time she had control. Little awkward standing behind the counter greeting a couple of customers that way, but it was still pretty fun. Whenever someone came in, I’d wiggle my rear end around just to be stupid. When Nat’s control over me ended she finished it with a good smack on the butt. My work shift almost ending, it was about time to go home, not before one last dare for the both of us though, which was simply Nat lifting up her shirt and letting me suck on her nipples for half a minute in the store, which I completed to the fullest extent giving both of them good attention (even making her moan slightly :-o hehe)
After that it was time for me to go and complete a couple of dares given to me earlier for when I left work. I changed back into my jeans and headed to my car, when I got to my car I opened my door and looked around. When I was satisfied noone could see me, I stripped off my jeans and got in for my drive home bottomless. Driving home the temptation to play with myself was almost overwhelming, I knew and could tell I was getting wett. All I could really do to keep my hand for migrating down south was to keep it up my shirt busy with something else fun. Though it did make it slightly worse, it at least kept my hand away from between my legs for most of the car ride.
Getting home, it looked like the day wasn’t going to be over yet, logging on to Aim, and talking with the guy from earlier. I was dared to run around my house naked, though a lot of privacy around my house the front is still pretty open in parts. I did my backyard first since it was simple enough, when I got to the front I took it a bit slower weaving between the cars in my driveway eventually making it back to the start. A bit extremely horny now at this point, he was kind of enough to let me fulfill my desire, taking my “Penis Petal” sex toy I went out still naked to my front side yard, guarded by some high bushes and a wall. I cranked the toy all the way, the vibration from it was intense, almost making me scream, but I bit my lip and gripped the wall, only letting gasps and low moans out as my body quivered in pleasure. It wasn’t long before my whole body gave out in a very intense orgasm sending me moaning to my knees shaking. Getting back up breathing heavily I turned the toy off and checked around to make sure I didn’t draw any un-wanted attention during the whole thing. Lucky enough for me, no one noticed and I headed back in side, grinning from ear to ear, from my day of fun. :)


*************
Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
None; you should fix that ;)

-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

No comments: