Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Garden hose shower

The Dare: Shower with garden hose late at night, by the street. Also shave and masturbate while showering.

Haha, was sooooo cold. I did this by myself outside late at night, was earlier then midnight though. I walked outside wrapped in a towel and set myself up on the side walk with everything I was gonna need to properly wash myself. Bucket to sit on, shampoo, conditioner,body wash, loofah, towel, razor, etc. Before I stripped off my towel I looked down the street to make sure no one was on a late night walk heading my way. And since the coast was clear, I took off my towel and folded it nicely placing it on my mailbox, then went back and dragged the hose to my shower spot, took a deep breath then prepared for the cold water to pour over my body. And cold it was *shiver* haha lol. but i managed to soak myself down, and then when i was all wet, I sat on my bucket and grabbed my shampoo and started lathering up my hair. Once finished with that, i rinsed my hair and started working in my conditioner massaging it in thoroughly than rinsing it out all the while keeping an eye down the road to make sure no one was making their way down to me. After I rinsed all the conditioner out, I made my way to pleasuring myself, sliding my hand between my legs, letting my fingers find their way to all the right spots, and occasionally letting the water from the hose "relax" me. :p. Then when I was done relaxing, I moved onto washing my body, which now showed obvious signs of how cold i was, including but not limited to goosebumps and shivering. :o. haha. So needless to say I was pretty anxious to hurry up and finish, after all I still had to shave my legs. So I quickly scrubbed my body down, then went right to shaving. which coupled with the cold and me going too fast, I ended up nicking myself a few times :(, but no time to weep as my leg poured blood. *cries* I was cold and wanting to get into a nice warm robe, so I quickly ran the towel over my body lightly drying myself, put the hose back up, and quickly went back inside to a robe and eventually some hot coco^^.

*Note to self: showering outside, best left to warm summer nights. lol*

************
Want to dare me? Leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
Go out cross dressed, and while out try to
-Hit on girls
-spend entire day as a "guy" using male facilities. I.E, male bathrooms, changing stalls, etc etc
-go shopping and try on clothes


let someone make a play list on my ipod, then use my ipod vibrator around town, and i can't turn it off till the play list is done.

(I think that's all of them at the moment? If i forgot one let me know)


XoXoXo
~Krystal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KRYSTAL ITS LOVESFUNDARES

I DIDNT SEND HER THE PIC
i hadnt shaved with a regular razor before and asked for help it was evensexual i wasnt even hard and when iw as puting towle on she took pic seriousl i wsa covered the ENTIRE TIME BEFORE HAND and I GOT BANNED thats not fair

comment back on here omg im banned til the 29th thats so not fair
i never shaved witha regular razor why SHOULD THAT GET ME BANNED

Krystal said...

I don't know why you're telling me this. Or why you're telling me this here?

This is between you, her and the mods. Not me, I have nothing to do with this.

Anonymous said...

I would usually have commented, but with only mention of cold and cutting yourself, and no being turned on, it just didn't do much for me.
Don't stop blogging just 'cause this didn't get comments.