Friday, February 6, 2009

Got a chastity belt

So figured i'd post something a bit cheerier, then my two last depressing posts.

So last weekend i got a chastity belt as a gift.

Normally I hated chastity belts, cause for the most part, they had to be one of the ugliest things ever.

but the one that was given to me was actually pretty cute.

<<< Theirs a picture i pulled off the website of it

aint it cute ^^

Though it's not something i'm gonna wear all the time mind you. but my Gf does have the main key, so i'll defiantly wear it when she wants :)






and if anyone out their is interested in buying it, let me know and i'll help you find a site. cause when i was looking for a good picture of it, some sites sold it for $40 other for $20. so you just gotta look around. Or if you really wanna look for yourself, its called a "Leather Chastity g-belt with lock and key"

In other news, I no longer have a master. Nothing happened between us, but with some stuff comming up in life, i didn't want the stress of being "tied" down with specific tasks. I'm still going to be doing dares and stuff, i just didn't want the obligations.
Though at the moment i do have several dares i need to post, and one i need to do. Theirs also another thing i'm debating on writing up. it wasn't a dare given by anyone here, but it's along the same lines. well actually its a bit more intense which is why i'm debating on writing it or not.

anyway that's all for now

i'll try to get up some past dares asap :)

oh and P.S. I hope everyone is doing something fun or silly for world nude day today :p
if i can pull it off, i'm gonna try to do inventory in the backroom of my store nude :D

adios
~Krystal

5 comments:

Lord Elwood said...

Did you do the inventory nude, or should I just wait for a post about it?

Krystal said...

yea i did inventory nude. i wasn't really planning on devoting a post to it. as it wasn't anything "special" it was just me hanging out in the backroom naked with a clip board going through box's lol

Anonymous said...

sounds like secret fun :)

Lord Elwood said...

You know, it's amazing to me when a person can say that they did inventory, in the back room of a commercial business, totally naked and "it wasn't anything 'special'". That just blows my mind.

If more people like you worked in our retail world, then I would enjoy shopping!!!

ChastityDevice said...

I love chastity belt too.