Sunday, July 6, 2008

June 30th

Alright so life and computer are all back in check thankfully. so i'll be back accepting dares and blogging about my exciting adventures.


***************

The Dare: Set of dares given to me in a AIM conversation.


**************

So I was talking with this guy from a dare website on AIM who wanted to give me dares bout a week back. The first dare he gave me was easy yet it was also hard at the same time. He dared me to take a sponge bath in my neighbors yard in a bikini. Now I really didn’t want to do this, but it was so simple I really couldn’t say no. Reason I didn’t want to do this was mainly I just hate people I don’t know watching me, I really don’t like the attention to put it simply. That’s why I prefer the discreet dares where if I screw up I’m guaranteed the attention but if I do it right I can slip through un-noticed for the most part.
Anyway so he gave me this dare and I went to carry it out. I put on a simple black 2 piece, grabbed some soap and a bucket and went next door. There wasn’t anyone outside in the street so I felt relatively relaxed while heading over to the house and filling up the bucket. About half way through washing myself some little kids strolled by on their razors, they didn’t say anything they just gave me a weird look. Which was embarrassing enough for me to hurry it up and head back home.
As I got back on the computer I saw I had another dare waiting before I could even tell him how that one went. For the next one I had to put on a tight shirt (I chose a simple green tee), and a short skirt (I chose a pleated jean skirt). All with no underwear, and what I had to do is, walk around my neighborhood with this on while keeping a vibrating bullet in me, and I couldn’t cum to top it off. So dressed I headed out to do the dare, like earlier their wasn’t anyone really out, so I was relatively free to enjoy the pulsations of the vibrator deep with in me. Everything was going great, till I ran into this old couple gardening in their front lawn. I tried to walk past them, but un-lucky for me they are the “nice” old people that like to chat. So not wanting to be rude I stopped and awkwardly chit-chatted about everyday things, and it was about the time I could start to feel a bit of juice running down my thigh that I decided to try and quickly end the conversation and head out. Easier said then done, they just kept chatting and I could feel it drip further down my leg, knowing full well with out looking that it was easily past my skirt. It was at that point I said I had to go and walked away hurriedly. Once I felt I was far enough away I looked down to see how bad it was, it really wasn’t too bad. Very small drip, but it was far down my leg and I felt I could cum soon from doing this in public. So I picked up the pace a bit, so I wouldn’t have to take the toy out and walk with it in my hands. Something I didn’t think I’d be able to explain to anyone I ran across.
The rest of the walk was relatively easy, even though the streets were starting to get more crowded with cars heading to their houses, but I didn’t have to talk with anyone else so that made me happy.
Getting back home he had one last dare for me to decide if I could cum or not. I had to call someone and have them answer a political survey. I don’t remember the questions exactly, but what I got out of it was that I was allowed to cum :) So that’s always a good thing. Though this was a bit practice for when I do that last dare again. But at that time it’ll be at the mall, having people answer the questions in person, and my gf at the controls of my stimulation. But you’ll hear all about that when I do it tomorrow. ;)

*************
Want to dare me? Simply leave a comment or email me with your dare, and as long as it doesn't go over my limits i will perform it.
Limits- Photo's, obvious public, mess, pain, and gross
(gross is subject to my interpretation)
********
~current dares
Go to a mall wearing a provocative outfit, and have people fill out a survey while someone controls via remote your vibrating underwear

-
Much love xoxo
Krystal

No comments: